You look up and suddenly it’s almost 5 pm and I realize my family may want to eat dinner. With nothing planned, panic sets in. I have plenty of butter, garlic, and chicken on hand but that doesn’t necessarily make a dinner. Or does it? Introducing Baked Garlic Butter Chicken, not to be confused with Butter Chicken!
Paired with any of your favourite sides, these 3 simple ingredients turn into a delicious Baked Garlic Butter Chicken in a real hurry! You can also use any of the butter & garlic mixture on top of steamed veggies for some extra flavour!
From stove to table in 40 minutes, those busy nights when the kids need to be fed again and you’re looking for a semi-healthy option, this is a must! It’s one of our go-to meals and all the extra garlic will be sure to help keep both the colds and vampires away! You’re welcome!
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- t tsp Rosemary butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3-5 Chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a baking dish with a pat of butter.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; arrange chicken in a single layer in prepared baking dish and set aside.
- Add butter to a skillet and melt over medium heat. Stir in garlic and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Stir in the rosemary butter and remove from heat.
- Pour the prepared garlic butter over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 30 to 32 minutes, or until chicken's internal temperature is 165F.
- Remove from oven and let stand a couple minutes.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates; spoon a little bit of the garlic butter sauce over the chicken and serve.
Looking for something a bit more fun? Try out Cheeseburger Spring Roll Recipe, Or maybe you’d fancy our Thai Spring Rolls? If you’re looking for something really fun and kid friendly, try our Chicken Cordon Bleu Poppers
When in doubt, head over to my Pinterest board for more ideas!
PIN IT FOR LATER