We all have a bucket list for experiences we’d like to try! Do you have one for self-care? What are your goals for this year? I’ve started breaking down what I’d like to accomplish this year by category. I’ve found that making a physical list to reflect upon is the best way to actually make it a priority. Self-care has been high on my list since September and s
lowly I’m slowing crossing things off my list. Now I’m sharing part of my list with you! This list contains things I’ve done and still want to do!
1. Microblading: This was huge on my list and I’m very thankful for the amazing talent of my dear friend Adele for crafting my the most amazing brows! For those of you who may be new to the blog, you can read about my experience with Microblading HERE and HERE. Adele is my fairy godmother of eyebrows! I keep seeing people going in for a second touch up and I still feel brow envy though realistically mine are still pretty darn amazing and will continue to be for a while now. Microblading lasts anywhere from 1-3 years.
2. Updated Hair Colour: I spent a few good years keeping my hair the same one shade colour and was quite content until all these people kept sporting the Ombre and Balayage. After far too many amazing hairstyles, I finally found the right lady Ms. Sheena from Proper Hair who helped me rock a new do that was catering to my bandwagon jumping side while still fitting “ME” perfectly. You can watch it HERE.
3. Coolsculpting: If you’ve turned on the radio, I can guarantee you’ve heard the words HERE. This is also huge on my wish list. I first heard of Coolsculpting when I had my first every Microdermabrasion treatment at HERE in North Vancouver. It reduces stubborn areas of fat through a patented cooling technology. This cooling technology freezes the targeted areas of fat and induces a natural reduction of the fat cells in the body. After all the running and exercise I’ve been doing, I definitely see my area’s that are holding on to some softness more than others so this would definitely help in that department. It’s on the list but we will see! Have you ever considered something like this?
4. Lash Lift: Eyelashes and eyebrows have always been my weakness. I feel nekkid without them and cannot leave the house without both done. I had my eyebrows done now I wanted to see what it was like to have a lash lift. I’m not one for false lashes as I still like to keep a natural appearance. A lash lift was the next best thing! Stefania from Stefania Lash + Beauty Bar did my lashes back in May just before Mother’s Day and what an experience that was. Though mine didn’t last the 6-8 weeks, I think I’m pretty rough on my eyes and I probably shed lashes quicker than most. I loved them every single day. You can read more about that experience HERE!
5. Acupuncture: I’m not one for needles but the more I learn about Acupuncture the more I really want to try it out and in all fairness, they are not traditional needles in the sense of immunizations. In doing research regarding Acupuncture there are so many benefits that I am tempted even further after every read. From Rosacea, migraines, joint pain and my constant….lower back pain, I would be lying if I said I don’t research this on a weekly basis! Have you tried Acupuncture before? I want to know about your experience!
I could go on and on about my wellness bucket list, there is always some new fad or technique to try? Have you tried any of these beauty services? What service to do undergo that you cannot live without? What is on your beauty bucket list?