**DISCLAIMER: I received this kitchen mixer from Breville; The Scraper Mixer Pro as compensation for an honest product review and giveaway! All opinions expressed are 100% my own and you know I don’t share it with you if I don’t absolutely LOVE it!
If you’ve ever tried to mix Molasses by hand you will know my frustration with lack of having a good solid kitchen mixer! My friends at Breville have created a Mixer so magical, I’m screaming this one from the rooftops! I will also admit that I am new to the kitchen mixer world but definitely not new to the baking world! With two young girls with an eclectic taste, the Scraper Mixer Pro by Breville is simply the best Kitchen mixer on the market!
Admittedly there are many options on the market, how do you know which is the best option? With The Scraper Mixer Pro there are no sticky bowls or spattered batter. A flexible edge and 360-degree coverage, the double-sided Scraper Beater expertly scrapes the bowl and ensures thorough mixing. Not only that but additionally it comes with 3 other attachments for whipping, beating and making pizza dough!
A good quality kitchen mixer has always been on the top of my wishlist for kitchen appliances. Never having owned anything other than a hand mixer, I knew there was a ton of research to be done! I recently had the chance to try a KitchenAid Mixer and I have to admit, it made me fall in love even more with my Breville.
The size and weight of the Breville right off the go in comparison to the KitchenAid mixer is one of the first wins for the Scraper Mixer Pro. While the different colors of the Kitchen Aid are fun, the size and weight meant way more to me than the colour. I found the Kitchen Aid quite large and awfully heavy compared to the Scraper Mixer Pro.
Breville doesn’t just make amazing appliances like this kitchen mixer, they make cooking/baking easy and possible for even busy families like mine.
The Scraper Mixer Pro features a 5 qt Stainless Steel mixing bowl with handle and 12-speed setting and 3 different attachments to take care of your mixing from kneading to whipping! But one of my favourite features is the Motor Protection System, which prevents motor burnout if the mixer is accidentally overloaded. I may or may not have burnt out a few hand mixers in my day for just that reason!
With the Load Sensing Technology, I am comforted knowing I can experiment with new recipes and that the mixer will detect heavy batters and automatically adjust the power to main the selected speed. But also with two kids running around the LED Display with a timer and pause function means that no distraction will be too big, I can set a timer and also pause when I need too!
But lastly, all Breville appliances come with a 1 year limited Product Warranty means that you can make your purchase and know that Breville will take care of you if something should happen! Be sure to enter below for your chance to win your very own Scraper Mixer Pro by Breville valued at $399.99
A Scraper Mixer Pro Stand Mixer with Attachments means Prosecco Birthday Cakes are Possible!
Prosecco Birthday Cake For a Dirty Thirty Birthday!
– 3 cups all-purpose flour – 3 teaspoons baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon of salt – 1 cup butter (unsalted) at room temperature – 2 cups sugar – 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract – 6 egg whites – 2 cups Champagne, Prosecco, or Sparkling Wine of your choice – 2-3 drops of red food coloring
Buttercream Prosecco Frosting Ingredients:
– 1 cup butter (unsalted) at room temperature – 8 cups confectioners sugar – 2 -3 Tablespoons Champagne, Prosecco, or Sparkling Wine of your choice – 1/4 cup whole milk – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 1-2 drops of red food coloring.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour (2) 9″ cake pans and set aside.
3. In a Medium Sized mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Add butter and sugar to the Scraper Pro mixing bowl and beat for 5 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Continue to beat and slowly add in egg whites a small amount at a time. Add the vanilla.
4. Mix in flour mixture and Champagne, alternating between the two, beginning and ending with the flour. Completely mix in the ingredients before adding more. Add 2-3 drops of red food coloring. Mix thoroughly until food coloring is incorporated into batter.
5. Pour batter into pans and bake 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick when inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Remove cakes from oven and cool in pans for 10 minutes. Flip over to remove from pan onto cooling racks. Do not frost cake until it has cooled thoroughly, this is very important!
There are many Kitchen Mixer reviews out there. Do your research! Breville stands the test of Time!
1. Place butter in the mixing bowl and turn the dial to beat setting for one minute.
2. Gradually add the confectioners’ sugar and beat until smooth. Add Champagne, milk, vanilla, and continue to beat until smooth. Add 2-3 drops of food coloring and beat until all of coloring has been incorporated into frosting.
3. Frost cake and enjoy!
Top it with homemade donuts for that extra WOW factor! You can use our donut recipe HERE
Shop Ava To Zoe is officially open for business! Dismiss
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.